They are individual or group sessions that last about an hour, in which through music, creative visualization and/or contact with quartz crystals -whose electromagnetic vibration balances the flow between our cells-, we allow ourselves to relax and get in contact with ourselves more deeply than we do in everyday life. This enables our body to regenerate and renew and our mind to expand.
In a state of relaxation our brain emits alpha waves (of lower intensity than those emitted during the waking state). We are relaxed but alert, a state that facilitates the balance of the two cerebral hemispheres. In our daily life we use mostly the left hemisphere, responsible for analyzing, synthesizing, organizing through the language and logic and intellectual knowledge to develop subjective, leaving aside the right hemisphere, which processes the new information and covers the intuitive, spacious, imaginative, objective and impulsive knowledge. During meditation, we come in contact with this right hemisphere, and as a result our dreams or intuitions often activate, we enter a state of greater confidence, and acquire a more comprehensive understanding of our lives, as we access to our consciousness as a whole.
- Increased oxygen in the body and better performance of metabolic functions
- Increased level of energy and vitality
- Increased removal of toxins from the body
- Deeper rest
- Strengthening the immune system and increased resistance to diseases
- Balances blood pressure
- Increased resistance to wrong habits: excessive meals, smoking, alcohol in large quantities ..
- Stress Reduction
- Greater concentration and mental efficiency
- Prevalence of reassuring or positive thoughts, greater security and confidence